Getting into law school can be challenging. Law School ACEs (Applicant Centered Experts) is committed to:
- Demystifying the law school application process;
- Guiding law school applicants in reviewing and selecting appropriate law schools;
- Working closely with international applicants to streamline their applications to U.S. law programs;
- Providing realistic assessments based on each applicant’s specific needs;
- Helping prepare application materials, including personal statements, resumes, diversity statements, and additional essays; and
- Offering support and guidance throughout the entire admission process.
Our Law School ACEs team consists of Applicant Centered Experts who have accumulated an abundance of insider knowledge and expertise from decades of service in law school admissions, education, teaching, and student services at top law schools.
Our Law School ACEs team is highly skilled and successful at working with traditional and non-traditional applicants, including international applicants, representing many backgrounds, religions, ethnicities, ages, educational experiences, economic resources, and physical or learning differences.